Sunday, May 15, 2016

I'm a BEAR!

I will always be a true Spartan at heart but I have to put on the face of a bear for the next few years. I am now a 7th grade Language Arts teacher at Robert Stuart Middle School in Twin Falls!

I am so excited, relieved, nervous, and happy all at the same time! Heavenly Father really puts us where we need to be especially where we would least expect it.

I always saw myself teaching in Utah, that is just what I envisioned my life looking like after graduation. I always knew/hoped I would one day want to live close to home but I just didn't think it would happen this fast!

I was not really even considering staying around home but while job searching one day I found the job opening at Stuart, decided to apply and within a couple of weeks I had a job! I tried really hard to get the jobs I thought I wanted-driving down to Utah several times in the last month taking resumes trying to get my foot in the door somewhere but nothing just seemed to be working out. So I know this was a part of Heavenly Father's plan for me and not mine! Nonetheless I am so excited and so happy to be moving on to this step in my life.


No comments: