Sunday, October 13, 2013

October = Haunted Houses!

I have never been to so many haunted houses in my life...I have been to four in the past week! I went to Albion with my friends, and then this last weekend I went to three! It's so fun, and I guess that is what Halloween is for right?

On Wednesday my roommates and I were really annoyed with life and decided to pretend school didn't exist and watch a movie! It was so nice, we ordered pizza, got pops from Great Scott's, and watched a movie. It was really awesome!






Friday we went to a something called a Haunted Theater in Idaho Falls! It was so fun! This place is actually haunted and they did a really good job at scaring us! You go in this tiny tiny room and they talk it up, they tell you they can touch you, and explain how pitch black it is and how you need to keep your arms out because there are drop-offs and some pretty intense stuff. You crawl, get dropped on an elevator, almost get hit by a car, and so on! It was pretty awesome! Sadly I didn't get any pictures because it was all so fast, but just know it was really fun! 

Saturday night my roommate Ashton and I had a roommate date and went to dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe, and then went to the Haunted Forest with a group of friends. It was super fun! They take you out to the middle of this forest on a hay ride, and you follow the trail in the dark. It is kinda creepy and the trees lit up like it we were in a horror movie! 










All in all it was a great week/weekend! I can't believe we are already to the middle of October! Time is flying by! :]

No comments: