Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Well Halloween wasn't the most exciting year! Seriously holidays should not be on school nights...it just ruins everything! Oh well, my roommates and I still decided to dress up and were determined to find something to do...(we didn't) 

My wonderful roommate Becca is amazing at doing costume makeup and was hired by about five girls to do so! She did deer makeup for me and our friend Addison! 






Seriously she is a pro!

(p.s. people kept thinking we were the fox off of that incredibly annoying song...we were not the fox, and we were very insulted by people who assumed so!)

My roommate Ashton was a gypsie...she wasn't too sure how they pose...she kept saying, I just need to pretend like I'm stealing something...I guess that's what gypsies do I wasn't aware of that haha! 



My adorable roommate Becca was a doll...





ok so background story. Becca and I were going to be deer together and find an awesome party to go to and make a lot of memories. Well nothing ever came up so I thought of the idea to have an anti-Halloween party, (mostly because we had no Halloween plans) anyways We were going to have my roommate Julianne and her boyfriend be Santa and Mrs. Clause, Becca and I were going to be reindeer, Ashton and Ali were going to be elves and we were going to watch the movie Elf. Well eventually people decided to secretly shy away from this wonderful plan leaving me and Becca to really be the only ones who wanted to do it...but then Addison came over and wanted to be a deer too and then Becca decided she wanted to be a doll, she was a Christmas toy doll, and no one had the movie Elf. So that plan failed miserably but it was still a wonderful thought!

Oh and Ali still decided to be an elf! She is so cute! 


All and all it was a great Halloween even though we got all dressed up and only drove around! I love this semester and my roommates! 




P.S This made me laugh so hard! Honey Boo Boo's family dressed up as The Kardashians for Halloween...it really shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as I did, but I found this hilarious! Scott and Bruce are my favorite in this picture! :]




No comments: